We depend upon members of our campus ministry communities, alumni, and friends for about a quarter of our annual budget. There are six ways that you can give to this ministry, all of which are tax receiptable:
1. E-transfer. The Classis Toronto treasurer can receive and properly receipt donations by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure whether the Classis Treasurer will know the answer to your security question, please forward that information to the ministry email or to the Classis Treasurer.
2. Online at Canada Helps. Go to Classis Toronto of the Christian Reformed Church. At that site click on “Apply your donation to a Specific Fund.” Then select the U of T Campus Ministry, to ensure your donation reaches us.
3. Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR). You can authorize your financial institution to automatically withdraw an assigned amount from you account as a donation to this ministry on a monthly basis. If you are interested in this form of giving, please fill out this PAR form and mail it to us or email it to email@example.com. You can adjust your monthly giving (increase or decrease) at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Cheque. Cheques need to be written out to “Classis Toronto” with “U of T Campus Ministry” on the memo line. Cheques can mailed to us at:
c/o Clearview Church
2300 Sheridan Garden Drive
Oakville, ON L6J 7R2
5. U.S. donations. For donors from the United States you can make a tax receiptable donation in two ways:
a) Cheque. Cheques can be made out to “Christian Reformed Church”
with “2A2514 University of Toronto Campus Ministry” on the memo line. Mail cheques to:
Resonate Global Mission
1700 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI USA 49508-1407
b) Online. Go to: https://www.resonateglobalmission.org/support/donate-now and select US dollars. (Please use one of the above options if you are donating from Canada) – On the “For” menu select “Projects-Canada,” then choose from the next drop down menu “University of Toronto Above Grant”. This will ensure that your donation is over and above the grant that we already receive from Resonate. A tax receipt will be generated for this donation. Helpful note: Be sure to select Projects-Canada and NOT Missionaries-Canada.
Over the years, we have also received grants from: